Wednesday 28 October 2009

It starts with a


Chop

This picture was done maybe like a month ago? It was before I started the Preston blair lessons, infact I don't even know if I used construction for this at all, I think I just went straight ahead for it, so as expected there are a shitload of mistakes. I use construction now, cause i'm cool that way.












Same applies here, done before my Preston days. They were for a weird video game I was supposed to be creating for College, which in the end I just ended up drawing loads of different characters and thinking up a place for them to live. So that flopped, I had fun though!















It's supposed to be Chris Rock, pretty fail aye. Needs more PRACTICE!

















This is the family dog, Miley moo cow! Her neck bulges from her collar, plus all the way from her skull down to her nose she has a centre line very clearly defined, she's real fun to draw!














Oh yeah I used to animate too, from like the ages of 14-17, but then I stopped mostly, gotta be better at drawing you see. But I still have some of the tests and stuff on my computer, all frame by frame stuff in flash. I might upload 1 old animation a day for you guys to see, they're pretty sucky, but it's all in good fun right :D

FIRST ANIMATION:

http://megaswf.com/view/e04d900ec8407f5aeac124500f9dc3fb.html

Yeah I made pretty silly pointless stuff, but I did learn some stuff about animation too.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment